East Rock


To get to East Rock I had to walk 45 minutes and on the way I got to know New Haven better. Everywhere I walk I can see new places to eat and see with my friends. You can also better appreciate the architecture of all the houses and see how beautiful this place is.
Although the road was long, it was worth it because I was able to see the incredible fireworks and meet new people. In this experience I met 5 girls who live in Berkeley.

This video can't show how beautiful it was to see fireworks. At all times during the fireworks, I was able to concentrate on myself and think. I would not change this awsome experience for anything. It was a moment of pure peace and joy. I will never forget this experience.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Yale School of Law

Humanities Quadrangle

Branford Bell Tower