Yale School of Law


Law


 

Today I went to the Yale school of Law. The first thing I saw was the library and in my opinion it was fantastic. When you enter you first impresion is all the books and all the places you can sit for study. What I loved about the library are the chandeliers it has.


Two things that impress me about the library is the part of Oscar Wilde with his books and the car of books that you can take.

.          

About the building it has a lot of picture windows with different images about law. Also have paintings of lawyers and judges.






Comentarios

  1. Very nice, Gisell - you are the only person to take a picture of the little red cart, and it is beautiful too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Humanities Quadrangle

Branford Bell Tower