Humanities Quadrangle

 Humanities Quadrangle


 
To visit this building it was an adventure because I get lost. But that experince give me the oportunitie to seen all the rooms and secrets of the building. 
If you don't know, all the buildings of here has bricks with yale word like in the first picture. 
The others two pictures are of the places where the students take classes I like it because is to diferent of the classrooms from WLH that is where I am studying. 

                                                         

A curious fact that shocked me is a class that lasts 2 hours.                    This is an american studies lounge. 
I saw this in one of the classrooms that were on the first floor 

.                                                                        
Finally I arrived to the student lounge and that place is beautiful. It has a lot of colors and picture windows. Also the seats are comfortable. 
The essence is calm and relaxation after a long day.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Yale School of Law

Branford Bell Tower